Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Here I go again...

So this isn't my first time around with a blog. But I decided it is time to get back at it and let out all of this pent up...sarcasm? or something... My blog title is a very simple but a very descriptive couple of words that describe me. Sarcasm is the only way I make it through everyday. Now let me clarify...the sarcasm I am talking about is not rude or meant to offend; I only intend to entertain others with my looney thoughts that are constantly running through my head. The other half of my blog title is about my favorite food...CUPCAKES! Who doesn't love a mini form of a full sized cake? Especially with extra frosting! I love them and with in the first few blog posts I intend to show you some of the baking goodness I come up with and post a picture of it with the recipe. So this blog won't be a complete waste of your time ;)

All of that being said...

Today I had to suck up some major pride and ask my parents for help. My parents are my rock and without them I would be in a ditch...in a blanket I found in a dumpster...fat...and I would have a case of self-imposed schizophrenia...but at least in my head I would be happy...and the most popular girl around! So this isn't the kind of help-dread that some talk about because they are worried about their parents asking for something in return. It is more like "I am freaking 22 years-old! What is my problem?! Get it together woman!" Okay I might have taken that too far but a lot of times that is what crosses my mind when i have to go to them for some help. But they willingly wanted to... Goodness I am a blessed lady. Yeah my parents may or may not be better yours. (Just kidding...I am sure all of your parents are lovely.)

So here I am, beginning a blog at 12:30am and getting out all of my writing wiggles putting off going to bed because that means another day of living the dream...or the life that comes before living the dream...at least that is what my mom tells me I am doing...and given my previous evidence of my mother's awesome-factor, I believe her :)

Here goes another day of continued laughter and happiness in all things. Remember to be positive because there are too many blessings in your midst. For example the computer/phone/TV that you are reading this on. Yeah contrary to popular belief, those things are luxuries.



Much love,
Stef

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing young lady and I know your parents are proud of you! We all need a little help once in a while (no matter how old we get). You are doing so great and if you keep on this road, God will bless you abundantly! Thanks for opening up your thoughts to the world. You are one sweet kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much M. I hope that I can reach someone. I really appreciate all of the support.
    -Stef

    ReplyDelete